Wednesday, August 29

Phototime

Complaints have been made that I do not post often enough (ahem, Mr. T. Reese Cosmo B.!), an oversite of which I am aware. I have not updated my MySpace profile in nigh on two years, nor have I put new music on my iPod Mini (thanks Meghan!) in six months. Nor, I am hesitant to admit, have I bothered figuring out how to put my extremely large digital photos onto my computer in an easily-uploadable format.

For these transgressions I am sorry. So I offer those of you not on Facebook the following: the long-awaited album of La Fete de Versailles, a magical soirée held in June with my co-hosts Rory and Brittany, and photographed by professional photog Jason. I just this moment discovered that I can link to the album for non-FB users.

At some not-so-distant moment when I have, as TRCB called it, "Me Time," I shall rectify these problems. But until Satan skates to work, click the the picture to the right and enjoy.

And also enjoy Jessica the Hippo, if I have not yet show you this. I'd like a pygmy hippo for my 27th birthday, please.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2007 5:48 AM, Blogger M. Gants v4.0 said...

Ah gorgeous photos of you and Nora. Very nice - thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home