In the Limelight
To all my fans out there: I'll post soon, have no fear. In the meantime, you can read really nasty things people have written about both of my parents in an online forum.
Apparently my father is a slimy, corrupt politician who takes bribes, my mom supports the local school's controversial superintendent only because she's getting paid $100/hr for a contracting job (first I've heard of that amount of money!), and our farm--excuse me, "swampland," I believe it was called--only got into the Wetlands Reserve Program because my dad pulled some strings and bribed people because he doesn't want my town to grow. (Must have used all that money from the other bribes he got...take a little, give a little, right?) It has nothing to do with the fact that a.) it's a floodplain that houses could never be built on anway, b.) he's been applying to this programme for eight years, and c.) the government wants to buy up the entire Sugar River to make it a protected corridor. Oh no, nothing at all to do with any of that.
I love people. Especially ignorant, reactionary, libelous jerks who shouldn't be allowed near a computer, let alone near a voting booth.
Theresa
Labels: London
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home