Allergetic
My severe springtime allergies prompted the following musings from a dear friend, which I loved so much I thought I would share:
In the midst of late night delirium lack of sleep I decided that Theresa is a genetic Darwinian prototype for a new civilization of humans that will be perfectly adapted to our future in a thousand years or so. Resources and the ozone layer will be gone, turning all land into a desert-like vista. People will reverse their circadian rhythms to combat the vast potential sun damage from such an environment. Theresa = perfectly adapted human of the future. Pale skin to live primarily at night. Natural aversion to all things not associated with the desert, e.g. leaves, grass, etc.
Labels: Chicago
1 Comments:
Hehehe, that is great. They forgot to mention your seemingly limitless energy supply that propels you through nearly every inch of the city every day. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home